Features and Benefits of Cellular PVC Decking Boards
VEKAdeck® is the perfect way to add value and beauty to any home. VEKAdeck is a cellular processed PVC deck board designed to be one of the best performing boards available, making it ideal for homeowners, architects and builders who are seeking attractive, high-performance, ultra low-maintenance deck product.
VEKAdeck is an engineered deck board that meets or exceeds ASTM standards for impact and puncture resistance, provides excellent traction when wet or dry and is thermally reflective to keep you cool under foot. VEKAdeck and matching fascia board ships in several attractive colors to satisfy most applications.
Performance characteristics such as long life, high durability, low maintenance requirements along with a high return on investment and the materials environmentally friendly status make it an ideal board for residential and commercial dock applications. VEKAdeck® is the perfect way to add value and beauty to your home.
ICC Evaluation Service, the leading source of technical information on building codes, building products, and building technology, has evaluated residential use of VEKAdeck.
VEKAdeck’s® low water absorption property makes it ideal for high humidity, pool or marine environments. Since VEKAdeck is made from 100% PVC and color stabilizers, this premium deck board will resist fading due to normal weather conditions. Our reinforced cellular PVC extrusion process gives VEKAdeck dimensional stability and impact resistance. We are so sure of our process that we warrant VEKAdeck not to rot, chip, peel, blister or corrode.
- Resists Fading looks beautiful season after season without all the costly maintenance.
- Insect Resistant 100% PVC Blend is impervious to insects.
- Splinter-Free PVC Compound will not splinter, flake or peel.
- Dimensionally Stable Patented formulation expands and contracts less than 0.05% allows for end to end butt joints.
- Slip Resistant Surface Attractive embossed wood grain anti-skid surface is slip resistant when wet or dry. Never Hot, Always comfortable to touch.
- Fire Resistant VEKAdeck™ self extinguishes in the event of fire.
- Water Resistant VEKAdeck™ will not absorb moisture making it ideal for high humidity and marine environments such as boat docks and pools.
- Low-Maintence Never needs painting or sealing
- Easy To Install Works as easily as traditional lumber using basic hand and power tools.
- Easily Fastened Easily accepts nails, deck screws or hidden fasteners.
- Light Weight Cellular extrusion process yields low specific gravity making VEKAdeck™ lighter than wood and composite materials.
- Easy To Clean Impervious to the most common environmental contaminates and cleans with mild soap and water.
- Environmentally Friendly PVC is a recyclable material and saves our precious forest resources from being depleted. Because VEKAdeck™ is UV and water resistant, chemical treatments are not necessary. Safe for kids to play on.